Welcome!

Look around, leave a comment, dont be a stranger!

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Librarians on coffee break



Its an oldie but a goodie - this remains my favourite library-related video/ad. It's a Youtube number. I have come to like Vimeo (I signed up a few weeks ago) but have yet to post any of my own videos to it. Since acquiring an iphone I now have a decent camera, along with an 8mm app which allows you to shoot old-time movies, complete with 20's music and vintage feel, or 70's effects. Vimeo seems to be a more sophisticated tool to Youtube but it has a completely different vibe... I did a quick search for funny library videos and could find nary a one on Vimeo. Everything has to be one's own work, and it seems to be quite community oriented. Tons of lovely documentary type stuff and alot less of the most stupid commentary on the net (you know who you are, Youtube commenters!! desist! )...

No comments:

Post a Comment