Welcome!
Look around, leave a comment, dont be a stranger!
Monday, 16 May 2011
Illustration Corner
You might have noticed that the images in Illustration Corner are starting to vary from illustrations to prints, paintings and what have you. However, 'Image corner' doesnt have the same ring to it and I refuse to stick to one type of image so we'll just keep going...I'm contrary like that. I felt like a change this morning, I've turned a corner, as I finished the last assignment needed for my diploma on Friday (yay!) So, fresh images for fresh eyes (well actually they're a bit bleary at the moment)...I've got Yoshimoto Nara in the corner this morning - he's a well-known Japanese artist and I think his pictures are enchanting. The one to the left is 'The girl with the knife in her hand', and the one in the corner is called Cosmic Girls, and you can read a little about him and see more of his pictures here.
Labels:
illustration corner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I Love Yoshi, got a gorgeous book of his postcard pictures in Urban Outfitters a few years ago, so cute.
ReplyDeleteNice! I heard he sells an alarm clock that makes it hard to read the time and ashtrays. Neither of which I need:) Postcards I could definitely use.
ReplyDelete