Welcome!
Look around, leave a comment, dont be a stranger!
Thursday, 2 June 2011
Social media
I came across some more stuff thats kinda interesting (if not earth-shattering) about social media. I found 'em both on the Pugly Pixel blog - another favourite. The owner shares lots of tips on the technical side of blogging. The two snippets I've chosen were in a Links loved post which directs you towards lots of online cool stuff that Katrina has been enjoying of late. The first is a short video from Techcrunch with entrepeneur Gary Vaynerchuk about why manners and a human touch matter when using social media for business and how "99.5% of social media experts are clowns". Oh dear. The second is an article called "The illusion of social networks" by Semil Shah, and it somewhat reinforces my own flimsy and dubious stance on social media. Useful yes. Truly social? ...not so sure. I must say I really enjoy the interaction we've been having on our blogs! But that might be because I know you all:)
Labels:
blogs,
social media,
technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment