Welcome!
Look around, leave a comment, dont be a stranger!
Wednesday, 1 June 2011
Illustration Corner from Rilla Alexander
I know, I know; I'm pulling the carpet out from under your feet with a new Illustration Corner post so soon after the last. But I really love this sleepy-looking friendly bear on a bike illustration by Rilla Alexander. I also like his little sleepy freeloading back-friend. She's responsible for the fantastic, graphic ark pattern to the left aswell. I found Rilla on the Animalarium blog which is another of my absolute favourites because (a) I love the iconography of animals and (b) the 'zookeeper' has a great eye for beautiful pictures arranged into interesting categories. For example this post looked at illustrations of animals on bikes. Call me simple-minded (if you must), but does it get better than that? I dont want to know if it does!
Labels:
illustration corner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment