You beat me too this! I came across this earlier today - when I eventually, sometime in the future get to New York, I think this could be the first place I go - the video is just beautiful, but it is so sad that high rents are closing bookshops everywhere.
I dunno which I love more him or his shop? I love his whole ideology; finding a way to do what he wants to do despite the economic climate making is so difficult! I need to go back to NY..... I also need to win the lotto, lol!
You beat me too this! I came across this earlier today - when I eventually, sometime in the future get to New York, I think this could be the first place I go - the video is just beautiful, but it is so sad that high rents are closing bookshops everywhere.
ReplyDeleteOh I love this shop! We need something like this in Dublin.......
ReplyDeleteI agree, it's on my list of places to visit in New York (which is growing longer all the time).
ReplyDeleteI dunno which I love more him or his shop? I love his whole ideology; finding a way to do what he wants to do despite the economic climate making is so difficult! I need to go back to NY..... I also need to win the lotto, lol!
ReplyDelete